Now you have purchased one of our products we hope you enjoy the experience of the authentic taste.
To enjoy your product, please follow cooking instructions as indicated on the pack. If you are frying the products (recommended) , we suggest you use sunflower oil. You can shallow fry, but insure you have about 1 inch depth of oil in the pan. To get the best results and in order to avoid over or under cooking test the oil heat first. To do this, place a tiny amount of the mixture into the hot oil. The food should sink into the oil for 2-3 seconds and gently rise to the top. If it takes longer to rise then the oil is not hot enough and if it rises to the surface instantly then the oil is too hot.
To prepare Tahini Sauce: place all ingredients below into a mixing bowl. Whisk fast ( you can use electric hand held mixer) until you get a thick creamy texture.
- 2 Large table spoon Tahini Paste
- 100 ml water ( approx.1/2 glass)
- juice of one half of a lemon
- pinch of sea salt. You can add a little crushed garlic if you wish.
To prepare Minted Yoghurt: Place ingredients into a bowl and mix together until blended together.
- small tub of Greek yoghurt, 200ml
- one large spoon of olive oil
- a pinch of dry mint
- one teaspoon of sweet chilli.
You can use the minted yoghurt as salad dressing. ENJOY